Affidavit of Assessment Short Form
Since you intend to file the $155 Maintenance Fee for the upcoming 2018 mining claim year, you will file this Affidavit of Annual Assessment short form with the County Recorder where your mining claim is located
10. Once printed, sign and date all forms, as well as any additional owners.
Use the EXAMPLE at right to fill out your form. The information you need can be found on your quit claim deeds that you recieved from the BLM and County when you paid off your claim.
1. Fill in your name and address at the upper left.
2. Under the header, fill in the State in which your mining claim is located.
3. Mining Claim Year is "2018"
4. "Check" the box that applies to your claim.
5. MC#: is your 6 digit mining claim number which can be found directly after the name of your claim on your Quit Claim Deed.
6. Claim Name: Name of your claim
7. County: Where your claim is located.
8. Recorder# is stamped at upper right corner of the "county" quit claim deed that was sent to you.
9. Township, Range, Section, and Meridian are all found on your quit claim deed.
8. Under the claim information, fill in your personal information again.
9. Now print the copies you need plus 1 for your records.
File with County Recorder Only
When you are done looking at this page, "X out" to return to paperwork page.
Please Note: Example Page below is not updated year to year, therefore please remember to update the "Mining Claim Year" on your blank form to 2018!