The BLM's Affidavit Of Annual Assessment Work is 3 pages long. But since the 3rd page is a notary page, I am just using the first two pages for the EXAMPLE at right to fill out your form.
1. Fill in your name and address at the upper left.
2. Under the header, fill in the number of claims listed.
3. Total Due BLM: $10 for each claim listed.
4. Line 1: Fill in "2018", then the "County", and "State" where your claim is located.
5. BLM Serial Number: Can be found directly behind the name of your mining claim on your Quit Claim Deed.
6. Name of Claim:
7. Township, Range, Section, and Meridian are all found on your quit claim deed.
8. County Recordation: Found on the upper right of your Quit Claim Deed recorded by the County.
9. Date: Found right after county recordation number.
10. Description of Work Performed: List the work you did on your claim.
11. Value of Work Performed: Use $100 for an 8 hour day as a guide. (you must equal or exceed $100 per claim).
12. Date Worked Was Performed: Pretty self explainitory.
13. Line 3.: Names and addresses of all who performed the labor.
14. Line 4.: Names and addresses of all who own the claim.
15. Line 5.: Date all monuments and markers were erected and / or posted.
16. Notary Page: Is signed by the owner / administrator of the mining claim in the presence of a notary.